Assalamualaikum dan salam sejahtera.
Hari ni nak kongsi sikit tentang limit tweet, yg ada twitter mesti tau kan…kebetulan hari ni saja aku dah kena 2 kali limit..hahaha. Sebab2 musabab dia ada kat bawah ni baca la ya :)
pernah nampak ni??
Limits alleviate some of the strain on the behind-the-scenes part of Twitter, and reduce downtime and error pages. For the sake of reliability, we've placed some limits on account actions like following, API requests, direct messages, and updates.
Current Twitter Limits
The current technical limits for accounts are:
- Direct Messages: 250 per day.
- Updates: 1,000 per day. The daily update limit is further broken down into smaller limits for semi-hourly intervals. Retweets are counted as updates.
- Changes to Account Email: 4 per hour.
- Following (daily): Please note that this is a technical account limit only, and there are additional rules prohibiting aggressive following behavior. You can find detailed page describing following limits and prohibited behavior on the Follow Limits and Best Practices Page. The technical follow limit is 1,000 per day.
- Following (account-based): Once an account is following 2,000 other users, additional follow attempts are limited by account-specific ratios. The Follow Limits and Best Practices Page has more information.
These limits include actions from all devices including web, mobile, phone, API, etc. API requests from all third-party applications are tracked against the hourly API limit. People who use multiple third-party applications with their account will therefore reach the API limit more quickly. For more information on this topic, please see our API Rate Limiting Page.
These limits may be temporarily reduced during periods of heavy site usage. In such cases, we will post an update at the Twitter Status blog.
What happens if I hit a limit?
If you do reach a limit, we'll let you know with an error message telling you which limit you've hit. For limits that are time-based (like the DM Messages, Update, Changes to Account Email, and API Requests Limits), you'll be able to try again after the time has elapsed.
The Update Limit of 1,000 updates per day is further broken down into semi-hourly intervals. If you hit your account update limit, please try again in a few hours after the limit-period has elapsed.
so kalau yang jenis tweet cam aku ni, banyak2 sabar la ye